Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Why Not Think Long Term Investment With Home Solar Panels?

With power costs hitting the roof in February I was thinking it is time to put another home solar panel on the roof. Although I have one now and it does save me money on the power bill, it hasn’t brought my bill down to zero yet. I still have to pay the power company monthly. I look at this as a long term investment for my home.

My neighbor has one for her swimming pool and said it paid itself off the first year. But here in Florida you need a swimming pool; I think it’s a law or something. Anyway, the rest of the neighbors wants to put in a power plant just for this neighbor. Kind of weird but it has merit.

We’re looking into what the city say about it cuz they won’t be making any money off us nor will the power company. No power or rather sewage tax. Not sure they’re going to let us do this but so far we haven’t found any laws against it. So stay tuned...

We all want to install our home solar panels ourselves to save on the costs. Since we have an electrician, science teacher, computer guru, real estate broker and a carpenter in the neighborhood, I think we can pull this off.

All but two of the neighbors want to get off the grid here but as long as it doesn’t cost them too much their willing to go along. We figured if we put in our own home solar panels it will save us a lot plus save a ton of money from the power company.

After all, the sun is free here in sunny Florida it only makes sense to start using it before it goes out. Ha!

More later...

5 comments:

Residential Solar Power Installation said...

I’m very happy that I choose to go with solar panel, solar is the thing for the future, the sun is free we should use it.

Residential Solar said...

thanks for sharing, really enjoyed this article, look forward to coming back and reading more
Solar Las Vegas
Solar Panel Installation Las Vegas NV
Solar Installers Near Me
Solar Panel Home Installation
Residential Solar Energy

Arnold said...

I'm impressed by your work on the post. I convinced by you article You've posted. Thanks a bunch! solar security lights outdoor motion sensor

iqbalkhan said...

The contents are really cohesive and makes sense. I really appreciate the writing style of the author. It isn't like the regular articles that I quit almost mid way. A good work indeed! solar jar lid lights

Unknown said...

If you're attempting to lose kilograms then you need to try this brand new custom keto meal plan.

To produce this keto diet, licenced nutritionists, fitness trainers, and professional chefs have united to develop keto meal plans that are effective, convenient, money-efficient, and enjoyable.

From their first launch in 2019, 1000's of clients have already completely transformed their body and health with the benefits a professional keto meal plan can provide.

Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-proven ones provided by the keto meal plan.